Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back in town!

Hi everyone!  I've just arrived back from a much needed vacation in the deep woods with no access to the internet.  I found the break quite refreshing.  I never realized how much my facebooking addiction had taken over my life.  Sometimes it's good to be in a cave away from all media.

Now that I'm back home, I've got a few items on my schedule.  On July 26th, I'll be selling my purses at Mt. Airy Final-ly Friday.  More info forthcoming.

Also, I'm fortunate enough to have another vacation on the horizon.  My husband's family makes a biennial trip to the Outer Banks, and this is a beach year!  I've decided to sew up a vintage inspired beach capsule wardrobe.  I'll supplement with a few purchased items, but I'd like the bulk to be me-made.  I'm still in the planning stages, but I'll be sure to share which patterns I'll use and some glamour shots of the fabrics. 

Hope everyone is staying cool in the heat of this summer!(or warm in the winter for southern hemisphere visitors).

No comments:

Post a Comment